Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSXE cannot connect to endpoint Exchange mailbox

VTCpeter
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'm currently installing TMSXE but I get following error when I want to add an endpoint during the configuration wizard:

"Cannot connect to Exchange mailbox [endpoint]@domain.local.

The SMTP address has no mailbox associated with it... Verify that the mailbox exists and is accessible to the service user."

I followed the TMSXE installation guide from top to bottom.

I'm installing TMSXE 3.0.2 on a seperate Windows Server 2008 which is located in the same domain.

Exchange version is 2010 SP2.

The room mailbox for [endpoint]@domain.local does exist and the TMSXE service user has full access rights to it.

TMS is located in another domain though but that shouldn't be a problem I think?

Any ideas on what could be the issue here?

2 Replies 2

aborodai
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Peter,

TMSXE is trying to open room mailbox with service account which you provide for Exchange connection. Please check one more time if  this account has full rights to this room mailbox and name of the room mailbox in the Exchange and in the TMSXE configuration tool.

I can advice to enable this room mailbox user account in AD and try to login to this box via OWA to check access rights.

Best Regards,

Artem Borodai

Sorry, account seemed to be locked in AD.

Problem solved.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: