Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSXE - Invite emails?

johan.alkarp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the TMSXE integration in Exchange. Currently when scheduling
a meeting through the Forms plug-in, exchage will send a normal calender booking to the partipants, but without the information for connectivity at the meeting start.

A second mail will be sent to the person scheduling the meeting, which will need to be forwarded or updated in the calender invite, with connectivity information for the specific meeting.

But my questions is if it's possible to change the form plugin, so that all the participant will also recieve the TMS booking? 

In TMS/Booking/New Conference/Conference Information, it is possible to add email addresses to external parties, that will recieve the TMS "Booked meeting" email aswell.

So my question is if it is possible to alter the TMSXE forms or use a script, so that you can add external e-mails that can be forwarded with the scheduling from Exchange Form->TMSXE->TMS Scheduled API and then added as "Send E-mail to:"?

Or automatically take all reciepiants and add them to "Send E-mail to:".

All this is for trying to avoid having to do 2 actions when booking a meeting using the TMSXE integration, or trying to find a way around it for now.

// Johan                  

1 Reply 1

daleritc
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Negative, and this is similar to a question that Kjetil and I answered at the following thread:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3831290#3831290