- Could it be a local browser problem (tried more than one browser from the same server)?
- Yep, tried both IE and FF (and ssh with putty)
- Are the servers in different VLANs (any restictions/Inter-VLAN routing)?
- Different segments of the network so different VLANs with a firewall between them (relevent rules added)
- Any inspection/security between the servers?
- Just an ASA
What "Session time out" timers do you have set for https timeouts on the VCS (default=30mins)? I guess you are using all default configurations on the configuration page System > System on the VCS?
- All at defaults
Any other users that use the admin account at the same time?
- No, it doesn't seem to be related to the account as I can't access any interface once it decides it doesn't like the traffic from my TMS server
Are you able to add the VCS to TMS? Which problems do you see? Is SNMP enabled?
- SNMP is enabled (with TMS support) but adding the system to TMS is a negative 'System not found!'
From the wireshark traces I've taken it doesn't look like the traffic is being blocked, the traffic reaches the VCS, the VCS just doesn't respond, it's wierd...