Views
Helpful
Replies

Video Calls droped between to Callamanger Cluster RTMT (125) Out of Bandwidth

Nickout
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

Having issue with dropped Video calls between your callmanger cluster in Brasil and Switzerland. Both run on version 11.5

When we try to make a Video call between our Webex Room Kit Plus in Brasil and Switzerland, only a audio call is is created.

Bothe devices are registerd on different callmanagers, and the callmanagers are connected over an intercluster trunk.

The whole infrastructure in Brasil is new so I guess it was never working.

When I look into the RTMT Tool, I see that the callmanager reports there is Out of Bandwidth for video calls so only Audio calls are possible. I try to remove all limitation in the LBM for Video calls. But it still is not working.

Unfortunately there is a bug in the 11.5 callmanager which cause a problem with collecting the SDL Logs for LBM.

And it does no matter If I try to start the Video call from Brasil or Switzerland. Both Callmanager reports in the RTMT the same issue.

Anybody there which has some advice for me?

1 Reply 1

Eric Ingram
Level 4
Level 4

Have you looked at your location configuration between the two?  Check the session bandwidth for video calls.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: