Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx TelePresence Integration

Bryan Wulfric
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I've provision WebEx site using CUWL and i able to use the webex. I have several CTS endpoint, a CTS manager, CTMS. I'm trying to integrate Webex with these telepresence device. From the Webex Site Administraton User Guide document, there is an option to enable TelePresence Integration, as shown here :

But when i login to my webex site administration as administrator, i cannot find this option. Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks.

7 Replies 7

Marius Nedregaard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Brian.

I am not sure if i understood your issue, but you would have to enable and add webex as a bridge to your CTS-Man to make it work.

1. Make  sure WebEx is enabled in the Bridges and Servers >  Application Settings > Bridges and Servers tab -> Webex : Enable Feature

2. Go to Configure -> Bridges and Servers -> Press "NEW" and then chose "WebEx" from the dropdown menu. Fill out the fields and press "test" if everything is working you can save this configuration.

The newly added WebEx site should display a status of  “OK.”

//Marius

Hi Marius,

I know that i have to add webex as a new Bridge and Servers. In order to do that you need an Access Code when you try to add a new Bridge and Servers. That Access Code must you define in webex site administration. The problem is i don't see an option to enable that in webex site administration. Do you have any idea?

Thanks.

Hi Brian,

Do you see this configuration option if you choose "Common" under Site Settings for:?

- Paula

Brian,

Additionally, please note these pre-requisites on the WebEx side are needed to enable configuration with TelePresence:

•    WebEx version WBS27.22 or later

•    Contact your WebEx Customer Success Manager for the necessary coordination for the TelePresence Integration option to be enabled on the back-end to display the configuration settings noted in the document.

HTH,

Paula

Hi Paula,

I've looked under "Common" in Site Setting, but there is no that option. My WebEx is running version WBS28. Maybe i do need to contact the CSM.

Thanks.

Hi Brian,

Yes, please do contact your CSM regarding your WebEx Site for assistance with this.

Thank you,

Paula Talamo

Dear Brian,

Do you solve your problem ? I also face same problem, i want to integtate webex with telepresence.

btw, which documentation you use to implemenet cisco webex-telepresence integration

BR