cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

When trying to project video from their Win 7 laptop, the CTS1300 TP unit states that the resolution is too high

NIGEL PAYNE
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Have a customer who advises as per the discussion title :-

When trying to project video from their Win 7 laptop, the CTS1300 TP unit states that the resolution is too high

It has worked fine up until the upgrade to Windows 7

Customer advises colleagues can connect and project OK at another site, using Win7 laptop, however that site uses CTS3010 and CTS1000 and, as yet, it is unconfirmed which they used to test on

I could raise a case with TAC but wondered if anyone knows of any issue with Windows 7 and the CTS1300

Many Thanks

Nigel

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I've had issues with Win7 laptops before, but it all depends on the model of the laptop, and what it's display is capable of, and whether the end user is using it in desktop extension / duplication / remote only mode, etc.

In most cases, switching it to the 2nd screen only mode fixes the issue, and worst case, rebooting it while it's set this way, and it's connected, fixes the problem.

So, from my expereince, it's pretty well always a problem wtth the laptop/user, and very rarely (if ever) a problem with the TelePresence device.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: