Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrong time on VCS x8.2.2

Chris Swinney
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

I posted a follow up to a question raised previously here, but have not seen a reply from Cisco to either the original poster or my followup comment, and as such I though I would create a new thread.

Since upgrading to TC8.2.2 and our daylight saving hours returning to winter times (we are based on the UK, therefore during summer we are on BST (which is GMT +1), and now have reverted to GMT), we have found that the VCS running x8.2.2 still display BST - they are set to the GB timezone. Those running x7.4 are OK.

This then causes issue with the logs and odd thing happen with call durations - i.e. an extra hour is added is SOME cases.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Chris

2 Replies 2

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Chris,

kindly find the below Bug id related to your case

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCur11045 

HTH

Anas

don't forget to rate the helpful posts

Thanks Anas, I haven't seen this on the Cisco known bugs VCS Notification.

It also appears that setting the time zone to "Europe/London" corrects the issue. Of course we will see if this works properly next spring when we go to back to BST. I'm not sure why there would be multiple time zones that refer to the same geographical location.

Thankfully, this can be set via a TMS Template option so multiple devices (+70) can be updated at once.