Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7925G Unable to change 'Web Access' from RO to FULL

I have been reviewing the documentation located at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7925g/7_0/english/administration/guide/7925cfgu.html#wp1336223

When I try and change the phone configuration for a 7925G handset - namely the 'web access' section under 'product specifc configuration layout' - it will let me change to Full. However when I click save and the page refreshes it changes back to Read Only. Other changes made within that section appear to stick with no problems.

Running Cisco Unified CM 7.1.2.20000-2

I need to get into the web access on the phone to setup the EAP-TLS wireless certificates. Is there maybe an alternative way that will allow this?

2 Replies 2

Rich Rangel
Level 1
Level 1

Jared,

I had the same issue and suprisingly, the answer is in the web admin manual of the 7925g.  It has to be changed in the call manager once you sync up to it.  Below are the steps.  Hope it helps you.

Rich

Setting Configuration Privileges for the Phone Web Page

To make changes to the phone by using the web page, you must use Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration to enable Web Access and Phone Book Web Access.

To allow configuration privileges, follow these steps:

Procedure

Step 1 Log into Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration.

Step 2 Search for the phone in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration by choosing Device > Phone and enter search information such as the DN.

Step 3 Click on the DN of the phone that you want to set the privileges.

Step 4 Open the Phone Configuration window, scroll down to Product Specific Configuration Layout, and enable these privileges:

In the Web Access field, select Full from the drop-down menu.

In the Phone Book Web Access field, select Allow Admin.

Step 5 Click Save to make the change.

Step 6 You must reset the phone to enable configuration privileges on the web pages for this phone.

hi all,

i can't change it. when i click save the "Web Access" field change back to "Read Only".

and i'm connecting to the CUCM with an adminisrator user.

CUCM Ver 7.1