As follow-up of my own thread here some hints to make it work:
- The codec series do not use the same identity format as for IP phones in their certificate. They use 'SEP' + mac-address instead. So the ISE server needs to have a rule that matches on this name combination.
- the LSC of the UCM must be installed on the Codec: use "Install/Upgrade by Authentication string"
- the LSC certificate must be enabled for 802.1X
- on the codec the following fields are needed:
- Identity: 'SEP' + mac-address
- Mode: On
- TlsVerify: Off
- UseClientCertificate: On
- EAP MD5: Off
- PEAP: Off
- TLS: On
- Ttls: Off
- On the switch:
Radius-server vsa send authentication
Radius-server vsa send accounting
- On the switch port (note: the voice VLAN must be used):
description ### MX700 ###
switchport access vlan 500
switchport mode access
switchport voice vlan 500
switchport port-security aging type inactivity
no logging event link-status
authentication control-direction in
authentication event fail action next-method
authentication event server dead action authorize vlan 500
authentication event server dead action authorize voice
authentication event server alive action reinitialize
Shortcut ActionCtrl+W Close Meeting CenterCtrl+T Transfer filesCtrl+Z Undo last actionCtrl+Y Redo last undone actionCtrl+Alt+F Display Font Formatting dialog boxCtrl+Alt+O Share presentation or documentCtrl+Alt+A Share applicationCtrl+Alt+D Share DesktopC...
Do you experience the following error on Cisco Unity Connection: Sometimes when you try to play or upload Audio Files for greetings in Unity Connection under the Call Handlers such as the System Call Handler Opening Greeting, in Standard/Closed/Holi...
When an Ad hoc conference is triggered by an endpoint to escalate a point-to-point call into a three-way call.HQ-CUCM sends an API request via HTTPS to the Cisco Meeting Server to set up a conference. You can see from the event log of CMS that API us...
You want in some scenarios different URIs or call-IDs and different access code are used by guest and host participants to join a meeting, and different rights or privileges, for example add or remove participants, mute audio or video, or when there...