Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ad-Hoc conference on CUCM for C/SX/MX series

Hello,

You know EX series systems have very important features with TE6. First of all, we can use the ad-hoc conference feature of the CUCM for EX series systems. Now the TC6 version released but I couldn't find any information about that in the release notes. Can C/SX/MX series systems do ad-hoc conference on the CUCM with TC6 version? Could you also tell me about the other features TE6 version have like voice mail, shared line etc...?

Best regards,

Tufan                        

2 Replies 2

mubakhta
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Tufan,

Have you referred to the administrative guide for the TE 6 & TC 6? I believe the information you're looking for TE 6 is available on the Page 5 of the administrative guide. Please find the guide on the following link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/endpoint/ex-series/te6/administration_guide/ex-series_administrator_guide_te60.pdf

TC 6 is not meant to be used with CUCM, it is used with VCS. If you wish to use CUCM in your network with Ex series, you should be using TE 6 software version.

Hope this answers your questions.

Thanks

Mubashshir Akhtar
TelePresence Solution Group

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar

Hi Mubashshir,

I see the release notes of TE6 explaining CUCM integration in detail. I know EX series are now fully integrated with CUCM with TE6 version. But I need to integrate SX/MX/C series to the CUCM. So I was looking forward to releasing TC6.0 version. Now TC6.0.0-CUCM version is available on the web. But I am not sure the SX/MX/C series are fully integrated with CUCM with the new version like EX series.

By the way you are right TC 6 is not meant to be used with CUCM but TC6.0.0-CUCM is meant to be used with CUCM.

Best regards,

Tufan