Views
Helpful
Replies

adding additional screen to CTS IX5000 system for presentation

Muhammad Irfan
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Just one clarification, we need to add an additional display for the presentation.

Now in the existing setup we have only one display for the presentation in the bottom centre and we need to mount an additional display on the top for presentation. Pls refer the attached picture.

Thanks in Advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

According to the IX5000 Data Sheet, it supports up to three HDMI auxiliary display outputs.  The 42" lower display used for presentation content is currently using one of these ports.  So it seems like it's possible, but I can't find anything online regarding the additional outputs mentions.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

According to the IX5000 Data Sheet, it supports up to three HDMI auxiliary display outputs.  The 42" lower display used for presentation content is currently using one of these ports.  So it seems like it's possible, but I can't find anything online regarding the additional outputs mentions.

You can add 2 additional presentation monitors to the system , so the total is 3 , the one that come with the system and 2 additional ones . this is applied for both ix5000 and ix5200,please check the configuration guide .

Also please provide me with the Customer name .

Source: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/ix5000/first_time_setup/ix5000_first_time_setup.html#pgfId-1271272

Above link has all the detail for connectivity

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: