Views
Helpful
Replies

After-Hours Override-Code Issue

pstojanovski
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm working at setup of a After-Hours configuration for a site. My configuration is:

login timeout 60
after-hours block pattern 1 57
after-hours day Fri 17:00 08:00
after-hours override-code 9999

The issue I'm having is that when I go to the phones to type in the override-code it doesn't accept the code. Is there something I'm missing here in the configuration?

2 Replies 2

akurucz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Paul,

Your config looks correct. Guide suggests the same:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/command/reference/cme_a1ht.html#wp1048060

I would suggest to open a tac case with us.

Best regards,

Apor

Hi. we have this at office.. You are actually tempted to use the login button and type the code..

That's not what is supposed to be done.

Initially I thought like you.. But the problem remains the same: It wouldn't let me log in..

Now if you want to make a call after hours ( off-net) what you need to do is: suppose you need to call 6748574 and your access code is 9, block pattern is 9 and the over-ride code is 5645 ( I am putting this deliberately for simplicity since you said your code is 9999)

You just dial  564596748574. Straight! The code will be removed when dialling and won't appear on the directory services logs.

But make sure if you are doing that in front of others that you hide your screen

Hope that helps..

regards