Views
Helpful
Replies

bandwidth messages in system log

uma611
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I don't concern about this so much since call quality doesn't affected (just guess though),

I'm just curious about this.

This happens to all devices from SX10 to Roomkitmini, in application.log, messages like these are often shown:

AdaptationResilience I:  [wqos] CBandwidthEvaluator::Adjustment, state = BANDWIDTH_HOLD, bandwidth = 6000000, inputRate = 48000000, receiveRate = 6168480, qdelay = 6, rtt = 14, lossRatio = 0 this=0x5290e550
AdaptationResilience I:  [wqos] CBandwidthEvaluator::Adjustment, state = BANDWIDTH_UP|BANDWIDTH_REACH_MAX, bandwidth = 6000000, inputRate = 48000000, receiveRate = 6116600, qdelay = 7, rtt = 26, lossRatio = 0 this=0x5290e550 

guess this have something to do with network bandwidth but I don't know what it actually means.

In Setup > Configuration > Conference, there's several config for call rate and it has been set to 6000, which is max for that

(and bit confused because log above says 6000000).

Does anyone knows what it mean, or is this some kind of normal behaviour that doesn't have care about?

thanks.

1 Reply 1

TheoEconomides
Level 1
Level 1

With my Room Kits, after upgrading from 8.3.7 to 9.8.0 I started getting this BANDWIDTH_REACH_MAX message when trying to add an audio call to an existing video call, but ONLY WHEN DIALING FROM THE TOUCH10 DIAL PAD.  If I dial via the unit's web interface, the outbound audio call goes through with no issues.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: