TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello:I have some time BRQ from my MCU to download the bite rate. I don't know why this happens because I have enough bw for the call (the gk has accepted the call) and I don't see any packet loss and the deley are acceptable. The BRQ is when the H.2...

I have a Tandberg video conference bridge and gateway connected to a 3750 switch. The audio is marked EF and the video CS3. I configured AutoQos on the switch and trust DSCP on the ports. When we reach a large video conference of 25 or more attendi...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CLID/ANI issue

Hello,Is there a way to selectively remove/strip a calling number?Equipment : AS5400 universal gateway.Call 1:GwReceivedCallingNumber=ANONYMOUSCall 2:GwReceivedCallingNumber=5551234567Is there a way to only filter and strip the calling number from ca...

alexht258 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when i use forward call option in an 7961, the extension number enter in busy tone when somebody calls.The scenario is like thisi have an extension (110) when it use the CFWall option to any other extension, when you call (110), it send it back busy ...