TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Team, One of our end customer is facing to a software issue. They have upgraded their Telepresence device X300 G2 CE 9.7.1. After the upgrade they have noticed that the Touch (DVX-10+) requires admin login/password everytime it comes from stand...

Hello, I am attempting to introduce ip sla udp jitter to measure jitter for our video live streaming platform ( pexip infinity ). We have had packet loss issues to our AWS direct connect for one reason or another but we want to add redundancy with an...

dpmon11 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are facing issue with one way audio during Cisco WebEx meeting. Below is our scenario. After scheduling  webex meeting one user is connected from mobile ,one user is connected from Laptop and other user is connected from Cisco room kit plus ...

Hi, i'm searching a download link for: s52040ce8_2_2.pkg and s52040ce8_2_0.pkg I think the firmware is out of Date so the cisco link do not work. My Problem: I want to downgrad from CE to Android because our touch screen is not working. To use a keyb...

Arthox by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes