TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Scenario: User has an MRA IP phone at home logged into Expressway.  They come into the office and change their password.  Shortly after I start getting RTMT alerts for authentication failures for the user with the Expressway-C IP address as the log i...

Hi, I have set up a CMS 2.3.6 with an Expressway X8.11 for external access to the Webbridge. It will be used for both guests as user logins to the webbased Meeting App. Logging in works fine, with <userid>@xmpp.domain.com, as specified in the LDAP Ma...

I have a mix of h.323 endpoints..  mostly cisco and lifesize that are registered with a VCS.  These are scattered throughout the globe and we are trying to collaborate with external services for some calls.  We've allowed the private IP's of the endp...

Can anybody let me know how to use Cisco SX80 and touch 10 communication with Crestron 3 series control processor. I am already done with cisco in room control preparing the required GUI and loading it in Touch Panel, is there any further programming...