TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can anybody let me know how to use Cisco SX80 and touch 10 communication with Crestron 3 series control processor. I am already done with cisco in room control preparing the required GUI and loading it in Touch Panel, is there any further programming...

Can anybody let me know how to use Cisco SX80 and touch 10 communication with Crestron 3 series control processor. I am already done with cisco in room control preparing the required GUI and loading it in Touch Panel, is there any further programming...

HI,we are having a CMS and CMS recording set up. As of now, CMS recording is set for manual recording, the user can start and stop the recording with a digit string. This applies for all the spaces. We have a new requirement that we need to have 2 sp...

The new Macro Framework that came with CE9.2.1 allows you to create your own small "features" that runs natively on the codec. You can also create a user interface for your features by combining the In-Room Control feature with the Macro Framework!  ...

Magnus Ohm by Cisco Employee
  • 100 replies
  • 20 Helpful votes