TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a client that want to take out the icon of recording on the webex meeting. I've been looking on the admin.webex.com but there is no way to do it.  How can we do it? Do I have to contact the Customer success manager to see if they can customize...

jduran1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Desktop Sharing fails when a call is initiated from a Cisco Endpoint to Lync, the call is established but then lync can not do desktop sharing unless the cisco desktop sharing was already established. In Lync client the following error appears: "...

csrlima by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is the SRV records for  ISP is good  for  CiscoMeetingServer 2.0.6 A  record for ISP DNS Querytype        Name                                                   TTL       Class                            Type                ResponseA                ...

Hi,  I need help for configuring Cisco Spark on Cisco MX800 Telepresence. For description, the system need a code to continue that i have to generate on www.admin.ciscopark.com, but my WebEx Account is not allowed to generate Cisco Spark code on the ...

Faucon by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm hoping someone here can offer some assistance with a problem.   I've a client that we've done a new install with 4 Shure MX202W/C microphone connected directly to the SX80.   At first there was an actual problem with the codec that required RMA, ...

Anthony T by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes