TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All, we have 10 Nos of Cisco SX-20 Devices in the network. we have Cisco Webex register account with Cisco with which we can initiate the meeting. now my question how we can join our SX-20 device  to the same meeting so that we can record our m...

Cisco sx80 when the call connects sip using internet vpn tunnel having an intermediate issue.   we are trying to connect point to point call.both devices are connected through different CUCM clusters.US cluster  VC endpoint call India cluster VC endp...

Guys, Testing failover for Cluster of Expressway-Es and Cs.. I find the VC endpoints registered to Peer 1 of the Expressway-C cluster will not re-register to the second Cluster Peer.. The endpoints in question are the SX20 and SX10.. I have added the...

Hi Team,   Does any one know How to enable logging on a telepresence device to be sent over to Splunk cloud syslog server, basically how to enable extensive logging ona telepresence unit and direct it to the splunk , using the CLI of the device   Tha...

mmshaik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have TMS 15.4 with TMSXE and it is integrated with  office365 Our bookings are working but our meeting titles are not coming though. If I turn on include meeting organizer it will pick that up but not the meeting title.  This worked for over a yea...