TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all We have several SX10 endpoints registered to CUCM. External calling is through Expressway (C and E).   I'm able to make SIP calls like room@domain and also H323 calls with IP. But I have been looking for solution to call Polycom RMX 2000 syste...

Hi,    We have a CMS 2.2.10 with recorder enabled but the user asked us if its possible to change the resolution of the recording (lower) to generate a smaller mp4 file. I have read documentation but never found information about changing this, I thi...

I have SX80 codec that stopped working recently. It does power on, LED light is slowly flashing, and no video on the monitor. When connected via Web interface it shows XAPI error and says it is running in the maintenance mode (see picture attached). ...

alexgarin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running ce 8.2.2 Final on the SX20. So initially I had this problem and after doing some research on the CSC I was able to figure out that I had to switch the input from auto detect to digital. After doing this my laptop was able to send content...