TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Call attempt from Lync 2013 via VDI HDXRTOP/2.2.100.949 (thin client) ends with "488 Not Acceptable Here (Error processing content)" from VCS side. VCS version is 8.7.3. Review of the VCS diagnostic log show that it receives SDP origin in the form of...

Configuring the MX800 and want to change the line output to not include microphones using CE console as he has done it for other SX80 units, but CE console is not supported by MX units (CSCvc56878) As per customer: My expectation is that CE Consol...

josumart by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! We just bought a Webex licence which works perfectly fine via the web browser. However, we would like to host meetings via our Cisco Telepresence MX200 tool, which used to work fine for the trial licence (call is aborted after one dial tone). Sin...

s.stocker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We are encountering an issue on VCS Expressway wherein once we login to the VCS Expressway (Web GUI using Firefox), just a minute or a few minutes we will be automatically logout on the Web GUI of Expressway. Did you experience this kind of ...

Is there a way to tell who is logged into the TelePresence Server? The only way I can find is if a user disconnects you get the below message. But I do not see a way to tell who that user is. call 829: tearing down call to "70415062" via web interfa...

eservcoll by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, ive got several SX80 codecs that are sitting on TC 7.3.x.  Im looking to upgrade to the more recent CE8 or CE9 but im wondering how this is going to effect my Crestron Touch Panel that we are also utilizing in my training rooms.  I have the Crest...