TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

What are the requirements for a room with an MX800 device. The acoustic requirements that a room for video conference should have like acoustics, reverberance, soundproofing, a table where the appropriate percentages are. I have a guide but it does n...

Hi all, I'm experiencing some Polycom VSX 3000/7000/8000 codecs instant resetting after trying to join a virtual room hosted in a Codian MCU or Cisco TPS. It's a deployment with Conductor, tMS and VCS. Before giving logs and more technical info, hav...

This is something of a minor issue, but it is a major annoyance. I connect my Macbook Pro with Retina Screen to the DX80 via HDMI.On Mac Settings, I choose Sound, External, DX80This send the audio from the MBP to the Dx80 speakers which sounds greatW...

fdeguzma by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, Recently we got 2 CTS-IX5000 from Cisco , One with 6 Seats Option and another with 18 Seats Option all  in Approx.  23 Boxes, My Question is how can figure it out which Carton belongs to which Unit as both need to installed at different locat...