TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear allRecently I faced with the need to make video conference calls directly from our local system (Cisco Telepresence VCS/TMS) to the Blue Jeans system in our remote office.Unfortunately I have not found relevant information on this topic except g...

Hi, I have a SX80 with software version CE 8.2.2 registered to my call manager v11.5 via sip. i can call all internal extensions and can call external pstn numbers. the issue is most of the VC out there uses H.323 so when i attempt to call and H.3...

ziad nasr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The old API had a command: xConfiguration Video OSD TodaysBookings: Off which removed the meetings schedule for bookings that are set in TMS.  I need this feature.  "User A" should not be able to see that "User B" has an upcoming meeting. A custom ba...

my DX80 connected to ATT uverse DVR via HDMI cable is not allowing to view tv. When connecting, a brief 10 seconds can be watched but after that it goes into error message. ATT uverse box is set to 1080 screen resolution DX80 does not show screen res...

gmenende by Cisco Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All      My CUCM system is 10.5 .  It connect to branch office through lease line.  I configured QoS on router. All iP address of phone is put in EF.  I met a issue. Sometime the lease line is full, but EF is not full. The user report  that I c...

yuexp0929 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes