TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, We have a TMS server configured and running, with several manual list phone books. Now, I am deploying a new TMS and configuring everything from the scratch(don't want to use existing databases), including phone books. I have already re...

petark by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi alli have a problem when i reset factory SX20. i finished to turn off SX20, then hold the power button for 10 seconds until it starts  blinking. Then press the power button twice. i don't know it have already been reset factory status yet.But afte...

Resolved! CE 8.2.1 hiccup

This past week my team and I have run into deployment issues with a SX80 and MX300 G2 both running CE8.2.1 code.  My endpoints register to CUCM 10.5.2 and I have default device loads configured for both products (7.3.3 for the sx80 aand 7.3.5 for the...

I have a Conductor with a virtual Telepresence Server, I have noticed that if the Conductor reboots that all active SIP calls on the Telepresence server also drops. As I understand it, all RTP traffic flow between the Telepresence Server and the End...

Hi All, I have CUCM 11 and Lync 2013 on premise. I want to CUCM's client like jabber is able to make a call to Lync's client over video. Is that possible only with SIP trunk from CUCM to Lync Server and vice versa? Or we need to have another gateway...