TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are trying to setup video conference scheduling. Conductor and vTS are already integrated. Conductor is also integrated thru SIP trunk on CUCM, both for adhoc and permanent meeting. We were able to add the Conductor on TMS as a device and on TMSPE...

Hello I am looking for steps/instructions on how to enable (SIP) digest authentication on an SX20. Authentication is currently set to OFF (pls see attached screen snapshot). It seems that as a result, SX20 is not filling in the username (extension n...

I installed a SX20 Video conference system at a customers site and was not abele to get the audio from the content in (PC in) to output to the monitor speakers or the far side. is there some hidden setting somewhere?  I get far side audio on the moni...

wiseav by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, We are experiencing issues with packet loss between SX80 endpoints and Telepresence Server VM.  The SX80 endpoints are located in same network VLAN. The Telepresence Server is on server farm network.  Calls between SX80 and SX80 have no...

I have an problem where the search facility in the directory on a Cisco SX20 Touch 10 or a MX200G2 Touch 10 is case-sensitive. My client uses the search function regularly and it is a real hassle having to put a capital letter in each time to search....

Ian Darby by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes