TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Toll Fraud VCS

I have read the previous discussions around Toll fraud prevention and wanted to just clarify If my scenario is okay. We are using the VCS-C and E for Video endpoint registrations and have also enabled MRA for Jabber clients to connect externally. The...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible to configure a multi-party video call to switch the visible video participant based on active-speaker (as per ActivePresence), BUT not switch the display for audio-only participants? Our users would like to continue to see the la...

Can someone provide me doc which talks about Cisco Video Conferencing integration with Skype for Business 2015 ? I think i do have doc for Lync 2013 which is mentioned over here . http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/collateral/enterprise/inte...

Dear All, we have Call Manager ver 10. ver, due to unscheduled power outage, which caused shutdown of Call Manager post turned on all servers our Main IVR welcome greeting is not working lot of voice distortion in welcome greeting. sounds like some ...