TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm using TMS 14.1.1 for schedule meeting, the booking is working properly. But when TMS start the meeting I looked in conference control center it didn't show the active conference in MCU. However if I call directly to MCU, it will show active in...

Hi everyone, i have a question does the sx80 supports multiple video conferences at the same time, for example if my customer want 2 video conference independent of each other, does the sx80 works fine. also Without CallControl Input video Camera --...

Hi Folks, Can you shed some light on this please? H.323 inbound call (dial by IP) -> External F5 -> Fortinet Firewall -> Internal F5 -> Internal Firewall -> VCS-E -> VCS-C -> MCU autoattendent The call drops after 5 mins into the call, every single t...

Resolved! DX80 and MRA

Hi allI have successfully implemented MRA with version 8.6. It works for our EX, MX, SX Devices. Also the Soft clients are working. For windows, I us a modified .msi file and for the other Soft clients I just used the link:ciscojabber://provision?Ser...

fuhdan by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes