TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear all, I've deployed TP Conductor version 4.x and TP Server version 4.1. I can create and join conference hosted in TP Server from Jabber. From Jabber, i dial 4xxx.I've several standalone Tandberg Edge 75 MXP. I tried to create or join conference ...

Hello Support Community, let's say i have a cisco vcs or cisco Expressway Server and i want to make an outgoing sip video call.to make the troubleshooting easier, i want to have an unencrypted sip call, even though the other external side is able to ...

r.rung by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco MX 700

Hello people,I have a MX 700 set up for a client, registered to the VCS with the speaker track camera. I have 2 issues with it. The first one is I am not able to add another participant if I wish to do a multiway call. The add a participant option do...

akshay by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,This isnt a question, but hopefully you found this through a google search.  I had this problem a few times recently when installing a fresh OVA of the Expressway server.  What will happen is you do the install, and then run the initial c...

Hi all,  I have a Cisco Router 2901 with:2 x VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE1 x PVDM3-16 3 x ISND2 BRI lines6 x 7970 IP PhonesWhen I try to use the built in bridge on the 7970s, I get the message "cannot complete conference"Now, I have configured a dspfarm for confe...

Geo Gon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes