TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Have a question regarding the traversal zone setup for B2B video conferencing.If you already have external (mobile jabber) setup and currently using a traversal zone between the Expressway C & E, and you are planning on setting up B2B video conferenc...

TMS 14.6, CUCM 9.1.2, Virtual Telepresence Server 4.1 (1.79), Conductor X3.CTS based systems (CTS 3000) registered to CUCM, running 1.96 codeRendezvous route pattern created and SIP trunk port 5060 created in CUCM I schedule a call in TMS, it creates...

Hello all, On my VCS-E I have some specific call policy rules set as suchSource     Dest     Action cisco          .*         reject cisco.*       .*         reject My call history shows that a source of cisco to multiple destinations is constantly a...

Can someone please confirm that the SX80 is capable of switching camera inputs automatically based on the mic with the highest input level? That's what the "Audio Input Microphone [1..8] VideoAssociation VideoInputSource: [1...5]" command is for, rig...

Hi I have a customer with 15 sites connecting with Mikrotik Router-Board . Will I have any issue implementing in this network a video conference solution with:15 Telepresence SX10 one for each sitesCUCMCisco Telepresence ServerCisco Telepresence Cond...

Good day! My name is Dmitry! Have Cisco TelePresence SX20 + VCS 8.2 server and Skype for business 2015. Is it possible to set up a conference call on SFB and to call on all subscribers of this conference  ?. At the moment we can only call on one cust...