TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are attempting to install a Telepresence VTC system. We are attempting to register the MCU (5320) (4.5) to TMS (14.6). We are using a virtual VCS as the Gatekeeper. When we attempt to Add the MCU from TMS we get a warning "No bandwidth defined on ...

mhanderson by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Same problem than here https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12333951/tms-authentication-error-while-installing-tmspebut while trying to upgrade TMSPE from 1.3 to 1.4 after completing the TMS upgrade to 14.6The 1.4 deployment guide mentions "Cis...

We are facing issues from one of US VC device MX 200 that they are unable to connect to the VC meeting as they get “unknown address error” when dialing through bridge in 5310. Endpoint is in USA and Registered to India gatekeeper.They are trying to j...

I have Cisco TelePresence SX10 and content sharing is not working when I am dialing through the bridge, I can share the content if I drag and drop from RMX, but if schedule the call in Resource manager or manually dial in from device the content is n...