TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all,I'm facing some issues with scheduling Telepresence meetings from TMS.When I'm booking a meeting from TMS the endpoints don't receive the "Conference ending notification" before finish the conference.When I do the same from TP Server, sched...

Dear All,I have some issue on TMS schedule conference with external ISDN endpoint.I have VCSC,VCSE,ISDNGW, TMS and some IP endpoints.All devices are registed to TMS.Outgoing video ISDN call prefix is 8 and audio call prefix is 9.I set following confi...

Bo Bo Aung by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TP 320 Layout

Hello all,I want to know about TP layout in MCU 320.As per following guide, Layout section says:http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/ts/admin_guide/Cisco_TelePresence_Server_Printable_Online_Help_3-1_Media_310_320.pdf...

I had two seperate VCs being recorded at the same time. The MCU stated that there was network connection error for the TCS on all 3 disconnects. I was able to re-dial the TCS from the bridge. Spoke with one of our communication engineers and there we...

morpb1939 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes