TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have an MSE 8510 with MCU 4.4. Looking at software avaialble it looks like I could replace the software with Telepresence server software instead.Why would I do this? What do I gain (and lose) by doing it? I don't have any old CTS systems, just Ja...

Hello - Can anyone point me to a link where I can find a document that describes the traffic characteristics for packet loss, latency and jitter thresholds for TC-based endpoints?  I'm looking for something similar to what was created for CTS/TX seri...

Hi All,Just a quickie. As we don't deploy the Expressway-C/E licensing on the VCS for CUCM, I don't have a great understanding of what the addition of the Expressway licensing does the the fundamental operation of the VCS. Someone posted elsewhere th...

Hi,I have upgraded TMS to 14.3.2 The mail sent when a conference is booked includes this field: Need more details about joining the meeting using telepresence?https://<TMSServer_IP_Address>/tms/default.aspx?pageId=79&ConfId=292&View=true  For securit...