TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good Morning all together, is there a possibility to take a screenshots from a touchpad ex / c / MX series in the actual situation like call/ Phonebook/ ect..I need some screenshots from the actual status oder screen of the touchpad and not a photo :...

Hello everybody, we updated five Clinical Assistant (SX20) to the suggested TC7.2. Now we got the following problem on all the systems. When the system reboots the presentation mode is activated. The users don't see the normal wallpaper until they ar...

draach-85 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Someone can help me, I need create a Subzone on VCS Control that will receive the register in H.323 of my devices.The field H.323 on the endpoint, has only the alias (E.164) configured and  don´t have @xxxxxxxxI noted that when I do not configu...

Dear All,I am trying to complete a call to a virtual room at Polycom RMX system, but Cisco C40 cannot complete the call. The format required by Polycom is "<ip>##idroom##passroom" but it doesnt work. I have tryed room@<ip> but it also doest work. Doe...