TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a problem regarding the presentation cable Part ID: CAB-VGA-DVI-AUD25 This cable used to be this configDVI           ->       VGARCA         ->       3.5 mm stereoBut now (since this summer 2014) its seams to be this config on the cable:DVI...

Dear All,We recently ordered a CTS-MX300-55-k9 . The part number CTS-MX300-55-FSK was missing when the order arrived. Which Spare part number should we order for the CTS-MX300-55-FSK ?I see 2 spare part numbers as below but dont know which one is the...

khan300 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SX20 Floor Control

Can someone please tell me where I can find the Floor Control options on a SX20 Codec?We use this quite regularly on our MXP95s but can't find it on the SX20 and are needing the end user to be able to set which remote endpoint (in a multi-site call) ...

Current Scenario:C40 CodecHDM1 = DisplayHDMI2= HDMI from Laptop AdapterTCS is configured to off load recorded content to Show and Share where it is then re-transcoded by the MXE 3500.  Issue:During a Live Event in SnS we are selecting the PC present...

Hi Folks,A customer has asked me if there is a summarized Description of the code used on the MXP series codecs, specifically the Edge 95?  The client's security team is looking for some details on the Edge 95 codec due to the fact that they are stil...

David Kos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes