TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I know this is funny question.Actually I just started reading TP. We are using ASR1K as SBC.I seen over there "interface SBC" something link below. I was searching config guidelines for CUBE SP and found the way to configure interface SBC but do ...

Hi, I know this is funny question.Actually I just started reading TP. We are using ASR1K as SBC.I seen over there "interface SBC" something link below. I was searching config guidelines for CUBE SP and found the way to configure interface SBC but do ...

Hi Folks,I have a client that is using TMS 13.2.1 and their managed endpoints and infrastructure gear is getting messages of being out of service when they are not. Is there a new path to the Cisco service database that is more reliable with the stat...

David Kos by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The ISE ERS endpoint java demo downloaded from Cisco does not deregister the endpoint.  The output is:################################################################  De register endpoint:                                      ##  This demo sends PUT...

jon.nida1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes