TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm trying to figure out if I can test the TelePresence Conductor or the TelePresence Server for Virtual Machine in my demo lab without having any licenses? Just like I can do basic testing on CUCM even if I don't have any licenses.Also, it will be n...

Hello,We have problem with the video connection from VCS server through CUCM to EX90 terminal. We use CUCM 9.X and TC6.1.2 software on EX90. The video is present only for 5 sesonds and the call is disconected. We see a Reason: Q.850;cause=127 in a BY...

Hello All, Can somebody please confirm is it possible to register the Cisco IP Phone CP-9971 on a Cisco VCS control server directly. If possible , I appreciate any guide or document for that. I have a VCS control on X7.0.2 .Please guys suggest me som...

Hey all - last one for today,Is there a way that a user provision in TMS for Jabber use, yet not actually added to the TMS users list or set to be able to log onto the TMS server, can retrieve a password from TMS? If so what is the default URL for th...