TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to push the Configuration templates to multiple systems on my TMS selectively, by using System Serach option in "Set on Systems" option of Configuration template.When i type a name of any system for the first time, i get the option to cli...

I am running TMS 14.3.1 on two different networks.  On one network I have it open on a window 7 64 bit machine with IE 9.0.The graphic monitor opens and the page does not auto fit to the resolution on my display 22" monitor??? Any ideas h...

Hi All,I have set-up an user account on TMS and in Events notification, I selected all the devices and select event type as Scheduling for them.Now, when I am booking a conference, I am getting individual e-mail confirmation for each device rather th...

Hi,Can I make some direct H323 calls  and SIP calls (through VCSc) simultaneously ? I don't have VCSe but my customer wants that from internet his providers are able to call for two private meeting rooms with SX20 and C40. Is this possible?I apreciat...