TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Can I make some direct H323 calls  and SIP calls (through VCSc) simultaneously ? I don't have VCSe but my customer wants that from internet his providers are able to call for two private meeting rooms with SX20 and C40. Is this possible?I apreciat...

Good morning,I have problem with Tandberg MPS 800. For the first time, during video conference with 12 clients, it crash and reboot on the 5th hour. All Conference rooms are gone and I have to re-create new conference room to recover it.After searchi...

Hi,Did someone encountered same issue on Telepresence Profile Dual with C-series codec running TC6.X.X wherein during a video call, point to point call only without PC presentation, the video of the participants (local + farend) is displayed on the m...

Hi all,When we dial from MCU4501(4.4(3.57)) to Polycom Real Presence Desktop for Windows(2.3.0) on H.323 with no GK, Video bit rate is regulated as follows on the MCU (Home > Conferences > Conference name > Participant name > Statistics).  Channel bi...