TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, I just did a fresh installation of a telepesence infrastructure. At first I kept the default certificate on the VCS Expressway. I tried to call in to some endpoint from the Cisco Jabber Cloud (ciscojabbervideo.com) and had no success. I didn'...

Dear sir/ma,I have a requirement from a partner that requires a telepresence solution. I have suggested a quickset (CTS-SX20-PHD12X-K9). Find the attached BoM.Also I want a comprehensive requirement to set this up. I meanCisco Unified Communication M...

Hi All,I had issues with my jabber,in my case I just use local DNS server for internal jabber client and use etc host for external jabber client in laptop.Login and call from internal jabber works fine, but I can't login use jabber from external ( in...

Hi.. I've just setup a new Telepresence system (CTS-3010) at our client office in Malaysia.The problem is when the  user want to do call session, they will call this bridge number. However, they complaint they need to dial 2 times and above. Then onl...

Hello Friends..I have existing C20 that is registed to VCS Control running Software version:TC6.0.0.876266. Now I thought of trying to register this Endpoint to my CUCM 8.6.2. I know that there is a different firmware (COP file Release TC5.1.3-CUCM) ...

When I try to connect from outside of the LAN I can connect my laptop to Jabber Video and the message error on the log of VCS Expressway is Event=" Inbound TLS Negotiation Error" Service=" SIP" Src-ip=" x.x.x.x" Src-port=" yyyy" Dst-ip=" z.z.z.z" Ds...

FinningCL by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes