TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiQuick question - is there any way to set a maximum session duration timer on the Cisco VCS? The main reason is to clear down calls that have not cleared properly on the VCS (possibly due to a dropped internet connection or similar). thanksAnthony

yandi by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CONTENT SERVER

Hi All, One of our customer is having two telepresence content server and are not in favour of clustering option. The requirement of the client is to record the same  conference in two content server.Could you please advise if there is a possibility ...

This one has really got me scratching my head. Our MCU is an 8510 running 4.4 (3.49)VCS is 7.2.1Jabber telepresence video clients observed with the strange behavior have been 4.4 and up.I have a permament room set up in our MCU for testing purposes. ...

Hi,1. Can VCS-C ver8.0 directly integrated with TP Conductor2.2 (via SIP Trunk/SIP) ?            VCS-C 8.0-------------(SIP Trunk)-------------TP Conductor2.22. or is it that VCS8.0 is still fully supported by TP Conductor2.2 and is integrated via SI...

Hi...Customer has an EX90 running TC5.1.8.303428 software.  The unit was working fine before.  Now it's having some issues.  It is connected to the network and we can ping it over the network.  The unit is also able to register to the VCS Control for...