TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a Cisco 5300 MCU.  Within the settings, there is a feature to make a participant important.  Which considers this participant the loudest even when not speaking.We have admins that setup and create the conferences in TMS.  Is there a way to c...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to specify which phonebooks get sent to Jabber Video users, and a different set of phonebooks to a different group of users such as those using an EX60, etc?I currently have Jabber Video and an EX60 provisioned under my name.  Be defau...

I've just upgraded our ISDN gateway 3421 from version 2.0 to version 2.2.After the upgrade, H323 endpoints can dial in and out fine, but the SIP E20 connects OK but gets no incoming video (outgoing video is OK).  This happens on both inbound and outb...

Dear Experts,I have a VCS Starter Pack Express and I want to make it more secure as it is. Someone tries to login all the time. and someone tries to call through the VCS-E all the time. How can I make the VCS secure for all this scenarios - is there ...

kseewald by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just connected my PC to an EX60, and I'm sending it 1080p video, the EX60 even recognizes this:Input 1 – DVI           PC      – 1920x1080, 60Hz Input 2 – CAMERA Camera      – 1920x1080, 30HzHowever, the image of my PC has black borders around it...