TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear Sir/Ma, Please help me generate a cisco telepresence BoM/part numbers for the below polycom specification: Speakers qty==> 5 Microphones qty==> ? Polycom wth mics (part of integratos pkg?) qty==> 1 Cameras (part of integrator ...

Hi,We are facing an issue in SX20, when we are putting Multipoint option in Settings - Conference 1 setting as OFF mode.In that case video call option is getting disable for more than one site, however we are able to dial out one more participant ove...

Hi All,when I start a presentation with powerpoint and set to full screen, I always get a black screen. I see the pointer fro mthe Mouse but the not the Full presentation of the Powerpoint presentation.Sometimes the presentation appears and it goes a...

Hi,I have a Cisco 4505 MCU and several endpoints.  Is there a way to allow my endpoint(s) make an adhoc multipoint call using the 4505 MCU?  For example, I would say dial site1 using mcu, then dial site2 using mcu or call a group (site 1 and site1......