TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I watched this demo on the interop between CTS and HDX. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uypywmypyOQI'm looking for more technical information on the setup:- Does the HDX require the TIP license?- Is the HDX registered to the CUCM?      If not, to w...

Hello! I have got a setup in which a Quickset C20 system communicates over the internet with Cisco Jabber for Telepresence endpoints as well as other Cisco and 3rd party H.323 telepresence systems. Even though the C20 sits on a public IP, LAN users a...

First of all, I tried Jabber Video(Intranet) -> VCSC -> CUCM -> Jabber for windows, both audio and video are fine, by establishing SIP trunk between VCSC and CUCM, together with Zone and search rule settings in VCSC.Second, Jabber Video(Internet) ->V...

startryst by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hy Guys,I want to ask something about compatibility of Remote control in MXP 1700 for Ex90.could be use TRC4 remote on EX 90 ? because i've got hardware replacement for MXP1700 with EX90 , but there is no remote touch screen for  EX pack.Thanks&Gbu,B...