TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi experts,We are trying to make an Edge95 MXP use H.264 as codec for presentation towards Radvision/Scopia MCU using H.323 as signaling protocol and H.239 as presentation standard. But it only seems to be using H.263 as codec.When presentation is st...

Is there a way to change the default number of devices displayed when you use the search window located on the upper right corner of the TMS web-page? Ours will only display the first 50 devices regardless of the number of devices ...

Hi, how can i list contents of a corporate phonebook on c-series device trough ssh?xcommand phonebook seach PhonebookType: Corporate (only shows folders)xcommand phonebook search (only show local  "my contacts" phonebook).I have a codec that does not...

Tom Leinos by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I’ve got a MX300 that has a Cisco DMP 4310g connected to it as a presentation source.  The basic idea of it is that the client wants to use the MX300 for VTC and then when not in a call, be able to send the iptv feed from the dmp to the monitor a...

Resolved! need to

Apologies for this, I've read  around the internet and looked at various sites - i just wanted to run  somthing past you peeps just to confirm what I'm thinking - its with  regard Video - i just want to make sure i understand what these devices  do i...

andymorph by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

You may sometimes notice that one or both fans on your EX90 are running high. Depending on the amount of ambient noise in your environment, this may or may not be distracting.In some cases, the software that controls fan speed has lost contact with t...

mapotter by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes