TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Greetings                   I have managed to create the Analytic Database running the PrepareDatabase script and this worked and going to planWhen I try to create the Analysis Database running the PrepareAnalysisServiceDatabase run into below issue=...

We need to Share a folder in WIN2K3 OS of the TMS server for backup purposes. the option to share tab is missing on the folders properties, The file and print sharing in activated ont the network propoerties but Server Service is d...

I have  HDX8000 and a C90  in a conference call on a 4510 Codian Bridge we are seeing a cloudy white arifact covering the Lower third of our Display this happens throughout the conference sporadically and only lasts for a half a se...

jcanelao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DNS issues TC5.1.x

Tried to search for it in the Bug Toolkit and in the Forum, but did not find anything related.I have an endpoint (c40, TC5.1.4) where DNS does not work. Its set up to use static ip and 2 static dns servers, as well as with the default gw.The firewall...

Dear all,Any have such experience that TANDBERG Ex60/90 display (H323) instead of (SIP) in the directory of the movi  account, while in tanderg C40display movi account with (SIP).We are now using the TC4.2.1 software, and tried to reboot the system.B...