TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,anybody out there that has had this issue.I´m trying to package the client following the guide to the letter. I have unpacked the tar file on the desktop and moved my plist into that directory but when I enter the command it starts but ends wi...

What is the difference between a chair and guest participant, and what is considered for someone to be a chair and another a guest?I have the following options set on our MCU and no matter how I dial in, even from a non registered endpoint that isn't...

Hi guys!Are there any assumptions about SIP registration failure looking through the log?TC 4.2.1Mar 20 11:35:02 (none) main: Thread TshelldC has TID 2425Mar 20 11:35:13 (none) main: 88.05 SipReg W: Transport failed to send registration (sipexcept:  ...

Hi Gents,We have endpoint which is registered to Vcs 7.1. Also this endpoints has added to Tms 13.1.2. Endpoint using DHCP.Some users shutting down this endpoints. They are opening only when they want to use it.  Endpoints status appearing "System st...

Bar1s by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes