TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear Experts!!!This is the first time working for video conferencing solution. Required Solution for communicating 20 locations.I gone through the Cisco site and understood that C20 is enough for customer requirement as buidget is concern thing here....

Hi,My C20 entered maintenance shell mode and i am just getting the below options on CLI over SSH or Serial.'factoryreset’, ‘selectsw’, ‘reboot’, ‘version’, ‘pkgverify’, ‘help’ and ‘log’.NO GUI ACCESS....Maintenance shellIf the system detects a situat...

Resolved! TelePresence

Dear All,I am new in Cisco TelePresence feild.And i need to learn about Cisco Telepresence.Although i have done projetcs for Cisco IPT.(CME, CUE, CUCM, CU etc.)But i want to learn Cisco Telepresence, can you please gudie me which study material shoul...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a sitation where we have telepresence units deployed accross 7 sites. when calls are made between sites, if my region setting is set to g729 between regions, calls will connect Audio Only. when i change my region settings to g711 between ...

Hi,Is possible to integrate MPS 800 with lync??? I have a customer with an old infraestructure:- MPS 800- Border Controller- GatekeeperHe wants to integrate telepresence system with lync; if I not wrong, he needs to change border controller and gatek...