Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Built in Bridge on TC endpoints

Hey,

I am just new to the video side of things and I am trying to find out what TC endpoints have the 4 party built in bridge.  Is there a document that can show me this?

Thanks,

Cameron

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Cameron -

No document that I know, but I believe most all TC software based codecs such as C and SX series have a multisite option key which will enable this feature.  There might be some that don't such as the SX10, not sure of any others though that might not.

EDIT:

I found a document when I combed through the Cisco site.

endpoint-product-matrix.pdf

If you check the bandwidth section, and it shows "MultiSite", those are the endpoints that support built in conference bridges.  It's also listed in the key features section as well if it's supported.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Cameron -

No document that I know, but I believe most all TC software based codecs such as C and SX series have a multisite option key which will enable this feature.  There might be some that don't such as the SX10, not sure of any others though that might not.

EDIT:

I found a document when I combed through the Cisco site.

endpoint-product-matrix.pdf

If you check the bandwidth section, and it shows "MultiSite", those are the endpoints that support built in conference bridges.  It's also listed in the key features section as well if it's supported.

That is perfect.  Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: