Views
Helpful
Replies

C-60 Audio Issue

diamond
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Community,

Hi, I have an issue getting audio to transmit locally in the room through a 3 party encoder connected to the VTC via HDMI port. The encoder has a separate  RCA 

to Phoenix connector that breaks out RCA, then connected to a 2 pair splitter where one side goes to a DVD recorder audio RCA  input, the DVD and back out

the DVD recorder to a 6x1 composite switch.. The DVD recorder  and composite 

switch that carry the audio are connected and split left/right each to Output 2 of the codec. 

I have traced the audio path throughout using with the components connected using a MP3 player  and audio monitor in the chain and the signal is good.

I test the encoder as well by passing audio and can see the levels peak.'''

The issue is during a VTC call,  the VTC audio itself is heard both local and far end.
The issue is the audio is heard one way  through the encoder that broadcast a channel on the 3rd party video server. The audio for the encoder can be heard in the video system on the receiving end but not locally. 

Again we have verified continuity between the audio chain and component is good. It seems more to be an issue with the C-60 or a audio setting.

I verified the input, output , equalizer  , mic 1, 2 setting are enable and parameters set properly. 

Any info on this is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'm having a little trouble trying to work out how and what you have connected to where.  Are you able to provide an image which shows how all your stuff is connected?

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.