Views
Helpful
Replies

C 60 dual layout

Yasir Vistro
Level 1
Level 1

hi all

I have c 60 with dual display   when i make a single call by default layout picture in picture 2nd screen blank when I press layout button local site shift 2nd screen...  Is it any way ?? when high management make a call by default far end site on 1st screen and local site on 2nd screen ... high management don't want  press any button.    

Yasir Vistro        

I have c 60 with dual display   when i make a single call by default layout picture in picture 2nd screen
Yasir Vistro
2 Replies 2

Dharmesh Nandoria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Yasir,

xConfiguration Video Layout LocalLayoutFamily: Equal.

This will have local view on secoend screen .

Kind regards,

Dharmmesh

Hi Yasir,

in additional to previous post note you can also set the second monitor to be used a presentation only in case your management want to share document you need to set it to "Dual presentation Only" all participant will be show to the (first) main monitor and presentation (if any) will be display to the second monitor.

Note you can find very useful information reading the following guide: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/endpoint/codec-c-series/tc5/user_guide/profile-series_codec-c-series_qs-c20_sx20-qs_trc5_user_guide_tc51.pdf

Best regards

Dean

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: